Shopping Deals & Entertainment
Saturday, July 25, 2020
Day On The Town is the biggest shopping day of the year in downtown Birmingham, and it draws thousands of shoppers from near and far. This event is for people on the hunt for a good deal, and there are many deals to be found. Whether you’re looking for clothing, jewelry, artwork, antiques, dishes, vases or toys, downtown Birmingham is the place to be on July 25!
* Merchants that own stores within the Day On The Town event footprint are given first priority use of the street area directly in front of their stores. If they choose not to use the space, the BSD reserves the right to use the space for other merchants/vendors. Subletting of space is not permitted.
* Merchants on N. Old Woodward between Oakland and Ravine and on S. Old Woodward from Brown to Lincoln are able to set up tables on the sidewalk in front of their store (leaving a five foot walking path).
* Merchants on N. Old Woodward from Ravine to Oak are able to set up tents on the sidewalk in front of their store (leaving a five foot walking path).
* A designated area will be set aside for merchants who are outside the street closures to sell merchandise or to hand out promotional materials.
* For Birmingham businesses outside of the Birmingham Shopping District, there is a fee to be included in the event footprint.
Please note that the event layout is tentative due to summer construction.