The Birmingham Shopping District created a crowdfunding website to raise funds for Personal Protective Equipment for Birmingham small businesses affected by the pandemic. This P.P.E. equipment will be supplied to service related businesses in the city such as our retailers, restaurants, salons, and spas. Oakland County Main Street will match up to $4,000 of funds raised on the site. If you are able to do so, please consider supporting our small businesses at https://bit.ly/bhamrelieffund
COVID-19 Resource Links
Much information has been provided to businesses on how to navigate this ever-changing situation. We'd like to recommend a few websites that have done a good job synthesizing the most important resources:
- The Michigan Economic Development Corporation's website has information from various organizations like the Small Business Administration (SBA) and also Small Business Development Center (SBDC). The SBDC link has several good webinars that we recommend you watch. Scroll through the entire MEDC website as there is a lot of information available to read.
- Additionally, Oakland County has compiled a list of information and resources that can be found at:
- Small Business Association of Michigan also has compiled useful information and resources:
- ICSC (International Conference of Shopping Centers)
Our staff has compiled a list of P.P.E. resources for the convenience of our downtown businesses. This list includes vendors offering masks, disinfectants, and Plexiglass guards for the safety of your staff and customers.
For an extended list of Personal Protection Equipment resources from the Michigan Chamber of Commerce, click here.
- Baldwin Public Library
Contact Jeff Jimison at email@example.com
- Gaco Sourcing
Contact Tracey Horton Flynn at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reverie Protective Face Masks
975 N Old Woodward Ave.Birmingham, MI 48009
Contact Bret Abraham at email@example.com
Click here for more information.
- Steramine Sanitizing Tablets